Europa-List: S01 Bushs and Spar Sockets

Subject: Europa-List: S01 Bushs and Spar Sockets
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:26:28

Good morning all,

I hope everybody's build is going well. As for those flying, go ahead and
enjoy, don't worry about me. (sniff) :-)

I have a quick question. I'm at the point of bonding the S01 spar bushs into
the cockpit module and the Spar Sockets to the spar and cockpit module.

The manual has me open up one of the 1/2" holes of the port spar socket to 1"
in order to fit around the raised area of the S01 bush when bonded in place.
But it doesn't say anything about repeating this procedure to the other Spar
Socket that gets bonded to the port Spar. Is the second spar socket bonded with

a Araldite/Flox pad underneath it?

Thanks for the input in advance.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California