Europa-List: PFA Rally

Subject: Europa-List: PFA Rally
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:15:59

Left behind in the area of the Europa Club / Europa factory stands at
the PFA Rally were a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap. If you
can identify them, I'll post them to you - e-mail me direct at
<memsec@europaclub.org.uk>, don't reply to this message.

Thanks to all those who helped to make it a successful Rally.
Apparently there were 75 Europas present (not counting 2 or 3 shy
ones lurking in the various Kemble hangars). I've had updates on
hours etc from a number of pilots so a new hours table is going up on
the Club website tonite. Have a look and see if you can make it even
more up-to-date.

regards

Rowland