RE: Europa-List: 150th Anniversary

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 150th Anniversary
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:55:08

Hi! David.
So why didn't you come to the Elvington Event at the Yorkshire Air Museum on
Sunday 6th July.
when I was there and only 4 private aircraft had flown in to attend! There
was a host of celebrations going on with a large public attendance. A museum
well worth a trip.
No one in attendance at the airfield so a freebie !
regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG