Re: Europa-List: Araldite 420 - (how much for cockpit module)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Araldite 420 - (how much for cockpit module)
From: Nigel Charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:23:39

>I am looking for some more as we are close to bonding in the cockpit module
which
I guess you could call a structural joint.  Also I am not sure we have
enough.  It talks about 800 grams in the manual, I think we have about 700
grams.<

I wouldn't start that particular job unless I knew I had plenty to spare. I
know my kit took a fair bit more than the factory estimated but the earlier
kits needed more as the moulding didn't fit quite as closely. It is much
easier to wipe away excess than to add where you are short.

Nigel Charles