RE: Europa-List: Turnbuckles vs Yachting fittings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Turnbuckles vs Yachting fittings
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:42:42

Wilco.
Thanks
Reg
Tony R.
P.S. I figured that the loads on a yachting turnbuckle often under immense
pressure from sails/masts etc would far outweigh the pressure I could transfer
with my feet, even without Grahams mod. I hear your wisdom though, I just want
to justify that I gave it a few neurones. Still, the MS sound really good so
I'll part with my bucks some more..