RE: Europa-List: Turnbuckles vs Yachting fittings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Turnbuckles vs Yachting fittings
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:44:14

Do NOT under any circumstances use a yachting turnbuckle, this is a life
critical part and requires correct aviation hardware.

The MS series cliplock works fine and is a lot easier to use than the AN
wirelocked version. The part numbers for this can be found in the Europa
manual in the section covering rudder cabling.

Tony