RE: Europa-List: Fuel Tubing Choice

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Tubing Choice
From: Cripps David <david.cripps@spsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:08:18

I'm just in the process of changing all my old fuel tubing to the new stuff
supplied
by Europa. The old fabric covered tube that I took out (and some of the
stainless steel mesh covered tube too) appeared to be quite perished and cracked
at the ends where they had been stretched over fittings. I never had any leaks
but there was always a strong fuel smell down by in the tunnel by the fuel
tap.

Europa say that the new fuel tube is a lot more durable, so that's what I'm
putting
in. Of course the ultimate would be a metal tubing system, as some have done,
but even just changing rubber tube for rubber tube is taking me a quite long
enough!

David