RE: Europa-List: Europa Newsgroup & Europa USA

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Newsgroup & Europa USA
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 08:24:04

Hi All,

Thanks for all the support. That means a lot to me.

I hope that you all understand, I can scan the newsgroup subject lines,
reading selected posts.  However, reading all the posts would cause me to
neglect my duties in the office, most of which is builder support.

So, please, if you want to get an email message to me send it to my email
address europa@gate.net

Also, for reference, here are the other Europa factory email addresses.

Keith Wilson - Managing Director  keith@europa-aircraft.com

John Hurst   - Gen Manager US     europa@gate.net

Andy Draper  - Technical Director andy@europa-aircraft.com

Neville Eyre - Development Engineer neville@europa-aircraft.com