RE: Europa-List: closing the doors

Subject: RE: Europa-List: closing the doors
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:39:00

Hi! Richard.
You will find that you can't reach any assist handle you put on the door
behind your shoulder.(unless you are a contortionist!  The best way to close
the doors is to press DOWN and FORWARD at the same time. When the door is as
snug downwards that you can get it throw the latch home.
Eventually the rubber will leave a mark which will show you where you need
to press the door to for it to be in line to engage the bushes.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

PS I trust you've put the latch guards on ?