Europa-List: closing the doors

Subject: Europa-List: closing the doors
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:34:53

Hello the forum.

I have just completed my upholstery and refitted the door rubbers for (I
hope) the final time. I can close the doors from the outside reasonably
easily but can't find a way to close them from the inside without
assistance.  I did consider fitting a knob towards the aft end of the door
as an aid to pulling this closed so that I can shoot the bolts.  Anyone done
this or any other suggestions to DIY door closing?

Richard Iddon. G-RIXS (final inspection complete, now waiting for permit to
test)