Sternposts

Subject: Sternposts
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:31:42
Gidday,
I was wondering if there are any opinions about the ease or otherwise to
install the Europa sternpost. I know that Europa were impressed enough with
Graham Singletons that they made it a factory supplied mod, but I am unsure
if Graham is still making them, and I know the factory still have a couple?
Graham are you out there too?? Maybe Graham you have an old one in your
loft? Irrespective I recall some discussion a couple of years ago about the
benefits or otherwise of installing these components and would appreciate
any feedback.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Builder No. 236