Re: Sub panels

Subject: Re: Sub panels
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@ukmicrolights.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:18:34
Mark,

I did say I would get rid of the engine instruments. Id need to think
seriously and do some planning but off the top of my head I would keep AH,
HI, ASI, VSI, & ALT, Autopilot, but happily dump instruments I would class
as "none essential" such as EGT, Water and oil temps. After all if the GX2
did blow a fuse I would be relatively happy ending a flight without that
info. Probably opens up a big debate but no different to using the other
electronic engine monitoring systems.

Regards and how's the building progressing it would be great to see another
Subaru in the air.

Kev T