Re: Mono Wheel Fairing available!!

Subject: Re: Mono Wheel Fairing available!!
From: kpav <kpav@uia.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:20:24

Thanks for your inquiry about the mono wheel fairing!
I am currently molding a carbon version that will be weighed against a
fiberglass version for comparison. I will know the result early next week
and will let you know. Theoretically, should be about 1/2 the weight, maybe
1 lb vs 2 lb.
I will also be taking photos of the installation on Lincoln Ragle's Europa
and will post those back to you ASAP. Someone asked if it looks like Bob
Jacobsen's fairing....yes, exactly, as Bob (with permission) copied mine.
Thanks again for your support!
kp