List Support Site

Subject: List Support Site
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:29:50
I have changed the site around a bit to tidy it, introducing a new section
called Techniques and moving a few items into it, and removing a few obsolete
items.

New material today is some pages on control cable fabrication, mainly by Ferg
Kyle (with a little help(?) from me), see
http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/Techniques/cables.htm

Also a couple of pictures of a spit-roaster for the fuselage,
see http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/Techniques/Dollies.htm

And a small piece on hinge pins, from me, see
http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/Techniques/hinges.htm

The propeller piece to which a split link was posted yesterday is at
http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/Mods/rospeller.htm

GrahamS has sent me a Navaid installation picture which I will add shortly.

John Cliff
Europa Forum minder