Re: Digitrack

Subject: Re: Digitrack
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:29:47
Kevin, I've seen other builders with panels cut in the seat.   When I bond my
cockpit module in I think I'm going to run two tapes of bid on the lower
thigh supports. That will complete the "box" and keep anything from shifting.
If anyone was wondering how I get the unit in and out. I have a screwdriver
with a flexible shaft and the screws are allens. I just put the whip on the
allen, and out, or in, it goes.
I was thinking of building an E-Z trim altitude hold device this winter.
http://hometown.aol.com/ccady/eztrim.htm
I keep going back and forth on the idea, but I have 90% of the parts laying
around the house in robots I've built. Hmmmm... still deciding.....

SteveD.
I use to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure..........