Re: Digitrack

Subject: Re: Digitrack
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:04:13

Oops.... I actually have no affiliation with Digitrak.... I'm just a new
Europa Builder all ready to pick up my dual wing kit in January (I'm
awaiting the accelerated stage parts as a few others are).

Thomas had sent me the pics when I requested them from his post a few
days ago. Just trying to be helpful  :-)

Cheers,
Pete Zutrauen
A239