Re: Props

Subject: Re: Props
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:32:28
Steve,

here is a very good article of a Rospeller 3 blade on
an XS w/ 914.  Later in the article there is some
information on the Rospeller 2 blade for the 912.  Even
if you decide to stay with the fixed pitch prop, this
is a good opinion article about fixed vs. adjustable
vs. constant speed specifically on the Europa:
http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/Mods/rospeller.
htm

Dean Wiegand
Sacramento CA