Re: Wing conduit

Subject: Re: Wing conduit
From: Paul Stewart <pauld.stewart@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 17:29:14
Jeremy

Sorry for the delay in replying - just back from mountain niking over the
Andes. I have a set  Whelen wing tip nav strobes with wiring running through
perminantly installed conduit in an XS wing. In addition I have run the same
conduit for the pitot tubing should it require replacement. Contact me off
list if you want details / pics. It is PFA approved.

Regards

Paul Stewart