Re: Web Site links

Subject: Re: Web Site links
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:34:46
Another trick is to utilize a heavy duty tall 'parts type' plastic bag, with one
bottom corner cut off.  Load the bag with Redux, hold the bag's open end closed
with one hand and squeeze the bag with the other - a al a bakery icing bag.

Another trick - if you really need to force the adhesive into a tight area -
e.g. you notice incomplete fill through the mating surface - use a new small
cartgidge type grease gun and either clean out thoroughly a cartridge, or just
fill the empty gun with redux. (Which will obviously become disposable)  Drill
hole through one of the two pieces being bonded, place a grommet over the hole
between the grease gun tip and the surface, and pump the adhesive into the void.
 Obviously, cleanliness is critical and you can't use enough MEK to get things
clean before you start - but switch to alchol when you clean the gun's rubber
plunger/seal.

Cleve Lee
A198  MonoXS Jabiru 3300

href="http://mail.cswebmail.com/jump/http://www.mcmaster.com";>http://www.mcmaster.com).

> A good source for larger syringes is your local veterinarian or feed and tack
> store.
>
> David

href="http://mail.cswebmail.com/jump/http://www.europaclub.org.uk>">http://www.europaclub.org.uk>;

The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe