Re: : Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate

Subject: Re: : Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:56:10
Can the outriggers be driven independently from the flaps? Or arranged
to deploy for flaps>x degrees where max flap > x = minimum flap for
ground operation?

Sorry if this has an obvious answer - I haven't got past stage 1 yet, so
no clue on this part of the plane.

Jeremy Davey
Europa XS monowheel 537M