Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate

Subject: Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 06:14:50
I believe last April one of our community posted the first flight tests of
an in-air
convertible mono/trigear Europa.  It gave you the option of landing
configuration
depending upon circumstances.  It would normally operate as a trigear, but
when
landing near some monowheel pilots would automatically switch to avoid
derision.

Shaun
A207