Re: Ireland

Subject: Re: Ireland
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:09:42
Kevin,

> Im off to Southern Ireland this weekend I hope, and >need some advice on
> flight
plans and customs please.
> What documentation do I need for the aircraft.
Valid Permit or CofA, insurance, flight release certificate, registration cert,
passport, Euro's, maps, flight guide, E111/insurance, life jacket/dinghy

> Where can I get the flight plan forms.
Caernarfon will supply them and assist with filing and customs - just ask.

> Going from East York's to Caernarfon then across to a >Parachute club called
Clonbullogue south west of >Dublin.
Go for it, 5 miles or 50 miles overwater, the engine does't know...

chus,
dave