Re: getting wings on

Subject: Re: getting wings on
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:57:10
Hi! Ken.
Mine were a bit stiff early on, but have got better with repetitive
rigging/derigging.
When I put the flap extensions on at the inboard end I incorporated a
tapered/'funnel' and a complete closeout to snuggle up to the fuselage when
neutral, to guide the flap drive  tube into place onto the spherical
bearing. With this it is possible to give the wing a good sharp push and be
sure that the pin and bearing are in line to mate together.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG