Re: pitot/static lines

Subject: Re: pitot/static lines
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 08:21:37
Peter,
The Mod.(forgot the #) I got for the pitot/static lines and combined
pitot/static
head runs the lines along the port flap closeout, across the aileron tunnel
and coming out onto the lower surface of
the wing 30cm outwards from the aileron tunnel and 16cm from the trailing edge
of the wing. I enclosed the tubes in aluminum tubing along the closeout. You
need
to position the head first and then
make a hole for the lines in the aileron tunnel and use some tie wire to feed
the
tubes through. You also need a long drill to drill the holes as it is hard
to get the standard drill close enough
for the aileron tunnel.
Note: My aircraft is a Monowheel Classic #292.
Cheers,
Tim

Jacqui wrote:

> after 3/4 hour looking through entire manual for reference to the lines within
the fuselage, factory tell me they havn't written this bit yet!! How many kits
have they sold?

> Anyway, as several of you are flying, there presumably is a solution as to
> where
the static vent is placed and the routing bor both lines? any answers would
be helpful, thanks. Peter Mileham 407

--
Timothy P Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,