Re: :-)

Subject: Re: :-)
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:06:15

>  Perhaps it would help others to pick up
>the thread if we could indicate who sent the initial message

I think this may be a feature of certain e-mail client software.
You'll notice that my Eudora client has correctly inserted Nigel's
name for me at the head of the quote from his message.

However, we may be able to improve things for non-standard mail
clients by tweaking the headers somehow.

I'm sure that John Cliff has a view on this too ...

Watch this space.

regards

Rowland