Re: Instrument Sub-Panels

Subject: Re: Instrument Sub-Panels
From: Nick Hammond <nick.hammond@saabsystems.com.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:01:50
All,

Tony Krzyzewski has sent me his Visio sub-panel drawings which include the
main panel, the radio panel and the breaker sub-panel. I have converted them
to .DXF format and Tony has very kindly agreed to these being submitted to
the Forum Support Site -- I will do this ASAP.

Caveat: The drawings read into QuickCAD with no trouble but I have not yet
been able to test them for fit. However, Tony says that the original Visio
drawings follow the curves well so there seems to be no reason (other than
Murphy) that this would change.

Best regards,

Nick