Re: Instrument Sub-Panels

Subject: Re: Instrument Sub-Panels
From: Nick Hammond <nick.hammond@saabsystems.com.au>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 16:52:10
All,

While Europa's pre-fab sub-panels are a good idea, one is then stuck with
their layout and instrument sizes. Also, for people remote from the factory,
freight costs, customs duty and exchange rate woes make it cheaper and
easier to have the panel inserts cut locally.

Which leads me to my question -- does anyone have a .DXF file with
reasonably accurate outlines of the sub-panels that they would be willing to
e-mail (or post on the forum support site) to save the rest of us the chore
of regenerating the curves?

Best regards,

Nick Hammond
XS Monowheel 418