Slo 2 catch on......

Subject: Slo 2 catch on......
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 02:51:43
Health to you.........
            Mark 1 monowheel:
            I am dithering about the placing of the fuel selector and am
tempted to copy my buddy's placing of it at the bottom back of the console,
near the fuel tank outlets. It will require an extension of the selector
stem and a substantial base across the tunnel to which to screw the
selector. I have opted for 3/8inch Alum. tubing for fuel lines (and AN
fittings).
            I'm having some3 difficulty imagining the placement of various
components in this area, particularly the flap control rod diving through
there. I am also attempting to avoid the rudder cable channel, as 3/8 alum
is not so easily routed.
            May I have an appreciation of the route and range of movement of
the flap rod in the fuel selector/fuel-line/rudder cable pulley area - I
believe it to favour the starboard side but would prefer some fairly
accurate dimensions if that's not too much of a request......
happy Landings
Ferg
A064