Re: Fuel system

Subject: Re: Fuel system
From: David Corbett <David.Corbett@Farmline.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:29:17
Tony,

I totally agree with your decision. I have one of the factpry recommended
filters in each tank outlet line - under each seat pan, in fact - and a
mini-gascolator under the baggage bay extension, before the electric fuel
pump.

Aprt from the first 5 hours or so, the filters have been clean at every
inspection.

For those who are watching the exchanges on fuel smells in the cockpit
during take-off and climb-out, I have done a number of trials since putting
my e-mail out, and have so far been unable to identify any further occasion
of this problem.

I will keep the forum posted of any news!

David