No1 is for sale

Subject: No1 is for sale
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:12:15
This one saddens me a little, Jon Tye who was the Launch Customer for
Europa, having enough confidence and enthusiasm to wait a year or two he
then built the lightest Europa in the fleet, 729lbs the day it was weighed.
After much heart searching he has decided to sell "Harriet" mainly because
he wants to move towards sharing an  aircraft with a hangar mate.
G-PTYE is still immaculate, (I have just done the annual inspection) has
about 275 hours on its Rotax 912 and is on3e of the best Eurpopas I have seen.
Phone Jon on 01629 534 260 eves, or email me and I'll pass on the message.
Price around 35K

Graham