RE: Stall strips

Subject: RE: Stall strips
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:56:31
 Hi! All
Since I converted to Trike (Sorry originally built a convertible! ) I threw
away the long mono-push rod to control the flaps and fitted the flap motor
system . If I remember correctly the trike take off setting is 18 degrees
verified by a natty visual indication from the P1 Position
actually printed on the port side flap upper surface.
Regards
Bob Harrison. G-PTAG