Bob Borger - for your eyes only!

Subject: Bob Borger - for your eyes only!
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:50:00
Bob - you kindly sent me some details of N914XL. I tried to reply,
but the e-mail address that you posted from is not recognised by your
local postmaster, and gave me a bounce. This posting on the e-mail
list is by way of thanks for your message, if I can't get in touch
with you direct.

Apologies to the rest of the folk for this!

regards

Rowland