Re: Andair valve & gascolator

Subject: Re: Andair valve & gascolator
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:05:17
Have you considered mounting it just below its standard position, facing up,
on the foot of the
tunnel near the rudder pulley? Another builder is doing just that.  It's
easy to reach straight down
and operate the knob, it doesn't take up space on the tunnel, and the
vertical arrangement is easier
for operation of the Andair knob.  Does require another
access hole in the fuselage, though -

Shaun Simpkins
A207