RE: Fuel Tank Vent

Subject: RE: Fuel Tank Vent
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 23:37:59
Good Ideas?
Yes. Put the vent pipe into an anti-siphon bottle in the roof and finally
vent to atmosphere by passing a vent pipe from the high side of this bottle
down the PORT SIDE through the Flap Drive slot. ie:- no external vent pipes
to knock, any overflow discharges onto the ground and no vapours near the
filler. Approved by the PFA on my schematic drawing .
Regards
Bob H   G-PTAG