Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 19:17:36 +0200

Subject: Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 19:17:36 +0200
From: vdp <vdp@freemail.absa.co.za>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 17:32:56

Hi all,

We are new here so greetings to all, my wife and self would like to
order a Monowheel tomorrow but we cannot do that until
we have sorted out what engine to use and we see that you are talking
powerplants.

We can afford the airframe but not the Rotax powerplant,
Rand/Pound/Dollar exchange values 1Rand  11 Pounds

We realize the motor comes two years later and still feel we want to
know now what engine to use.

Our research indicates the Mazda 13B rotary (preferred) or BMW 115 98hp
motorcycle as options mainly
because of availability in South Africa at reasonable price.

Our question is why would a Wam120 diesel @ 220lbs/120hp be flying now
in a Mono but a
Mazda 13B @ 227lbs/150hp is to heavy?

Vic & Jeanetta du Preez