Re: Perth Fly-in 12th May

Subject: Re: Perth Fly-in 12th May
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:30:01

Thanks to Graham I had an excellent Saturday out to Perth. Flew from Old
Sarum to Perth Saturday morning, made two local flights from Perth and
returned home Saturday evening. Apart from Lynham being busy with
Wroughton traffic we had a near perfect flight talking to controllers
all the way being passed from one to the next just changing squawk and
frequency as requested. My panel mounted iCOM hand-held performed
faultlessly as did the Garmin transponder. I also got longest flight 360
nm with my routing (325 nm line of sight) not including two small
diversions.

Thanks for reminding me Graham.

Jerry

                                                LTS@avnet.co.uk