Perth Fly-in 12th May

Subject: Perth Fly-in 12th May
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 21:36:50

Its looking good for this one. I am planning to take G-BYEZ North of the
border for the first time. Any suggestions on where to stay, or more
importantly where to drink will be gratefully received. I understand
there is accommodation on the field but I wouldn't want to miss out on
the Perth night life for the sake of a taxi fare. Any hints and advice
welcome.

Jerry

                                                LTS@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown