Web Server for Europa photos

Subject: Web Server for Europa photos
From: Alan Dempster <troloss@actrix.gen.nz>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 12:22:09
Fellow builders

I have been reading the list on and off for a year or two while my XS
project plods along.  (For all those about to start, a piece of advice -
don't start your family just after the kit arrives.)

The web and email list are a great way to keep the spark alive and makes me
feel part of the family.  So what can I do in return.

I have a company web site which has plenty space to house a photo and/or
tips gallery online.  I am happy to collate, title and organise this if
there is any demand.  Of course, I don't want to upstage the club, but I
have noticed lots of requests for emails of photos (engine mounts, trailers,
gear etc.) in the last few weeks and there have been various solutions (eg
Rob Waters (Hi Rob) and his Jabiru collection).

So, I am happy to receive emails from list members/builders of photos or
building tips and I will index and put them on the site.  I will mail the
address round if there are any takers.

Cheers from a cold Wellington, NZ
Alan Dempster
XS 386 and STILL working on the elevators.