Microair Transceiver

Subject: Microair Transceiver
From: Paddy Clarke <paddyclarke@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:22:00
Hi Folks,
                    I have a brand new Microair M760 Transceiver which
apparently cannot be used in the U.K.
                    If anyone across the pond, or anywhere else, can make
use of it, make me an offer I can't refuse by e-mail and I'll arrange
shipment.[ I may be able to bring it across to the States myself next week]
                    Cheers,
                                    Paddy Clarke,
                                                                Builder 404