EXP BUS postings

Subject: EXP BUS postings
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:16:59
There's been some interest in the postings I mentioned pertaining to
the EXP BUS. I have now collected the postings together and will add
to the address header anyone who puts in a request in the next couple
of days. As it's quite a chunk (86k), I don't want to post it all
again to the list. I'd prefer to send it once rather than repeatedly,
so I'll wait until I think I've got all the requests before I
transmit (with all the addresses in BCC, OK!).

regards

Rowland
           ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...