Re: Wire labels . . .

Subject: Re: Wire labels . . .
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 19:19:25
"Robert L. Nuckolls, III" wrote:

>   I print onto full sheets of Avery label material . . . 8.5 x 11" sheets
>   in columns.  Then stick the full sheet to one of those white plastic
>   cutting boards.  Use an x-acto knife to cut out individual labels
>   to stick on wire and then cover with heat shrink.

A Brother P-Touch device, using the white tape, is easier yet.  Also,
shrinking a piece of white tubing over the wire before sticking on the
label (and then clear heat shrink) facilitates the job on thin-gauge
wire.  Plus, you can slide it along the wire's length if needed.
Looks professional even.

Regards,
Fred Fillinger, A063, N3EU