Re: A few words from Europa

Subject: Re: A few words from Europa
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:09:14
> Thanks for the great info John,
>
> Hmmmm.. This has me worried.
>
> If Europa is only planning on producing the Europa till the 1000-mark, How
> close are they to that now, and how long will that take?

I tried not to say 'only until the 1000 mark', nor did Keith imply anything like
'when we get to 1000 we will stop'.  Personally, I see it as a reasonable medium
term target for the business and where it goes after that depends on how well
the business is doing.

> I hope that they will continue to produce the monowheel variant for the
> North American market, regardless of the European regulations...

As Graham says, I am sure they will continue to make what people continue to
buy, they would be mad to do otherwise.

John Cliff