Re: Wire crimp

Subject: Re: Wire crimp
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 21:33:05
>Bob.. the URL you showed is bogus...
>Dennis Douglas

   Oops . . . was logged into the hard-drive version when I
   captured the URL to my clipboard. You can find it on my website
   at:

   http://www.aeroelectric.com/articles/matenlok/matenlok.html

   Thanks for the heads up!

>"Robert L. Nuckolls, III" wrote:
>
>> >Amp makes a tool available through Newark Electronics or you can order
>> >direct from Amp on their web page. I recall that both of these connectors
>> >take the same crimper. It's called a Service Tool II but I don't have a
>> >part number.
>>
>>   I was going to stock this tool . . . tried to order a couple
>>   dozen and was informed that AMP has discontinued it. It was
>>   one of best values around in a low-cost open-barrel crimper.
>>   Very well made compared to some of the tools I've been evaluating
>>   over the past month.
>>
>>   We've finally decided on one and have inquiries out to
>>   several warehouses that stock them. See how it works at:
>>
>>   file:///D|/0_WEBSIT/articles/matenlok/matenlok.html
>>
>>   I hope to put this tool in our website catalog for about the
>>   same price as what the Service Tool II would have cost.

     Bob . . .
     ( Knowing about a thing is different than  )
     ( understanding it. One can know a lot     )
     ( and still understand nothing.            )
     (                     C.F. Kettering       )
           http://www.aeroelectric.com