XS Fuel Filler

Subject: XS Fuel Filler
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 14:14:38
Hi Yall,
Since I am adding the XS style fuel filler to a classic is probably why I
never got any instruction sheet. So my question is how far back do I trim the
end of the plastic tube where the metal receptacle goes? What type sealant
goes between the plastic and the metal? What is the order of bid plies, how
many, in other words the cross section of the fuselage mating area, etc. I
already figured out, (the hard way), which end of the hose goes to the tank
and which one goes to the plastic tube.  I'd appreciate a detailed walk thru
if possible.
Troy