Fool for Fuel

Subject: Fool for Fuel
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 23:29:44
Gents,

I'm attaching the fuel lines from the tank to the selector.  What kind
of route should the lines take between the port and starboard tank
outlets to their respective valve inlets: most direct, slightly
circuitous, other?  There's a fair amount of excess tubing on the port
side (not so much starboard) and I don't want to take away too much.

Also, I'm fitting the fuel drain mod and would appreciate any advice in
where (how far outbound) to place the T fitting in the line from the
port outlet.

Lastly, please forward any tips on fitting the fuel sight gauge
someplace other than the pilot's footwell (behind/betweeen seat backs).

Muchas Gracias,

Steve G.

P.S. I got some stick time in a Stinson Reliant last weekend.  Wow!
Big, noisy, slow and beautiful.  What a cool airplane.