Re: Spar Guide Dimensions

Subject: Re: Spar Guide Dimensions
From: Dave Cope <dave@cope44.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 17:39:28
Steve,
do you have XS wings? I have installed "L" shaped spar guides, but when I
build up the 'strap' on
the spar tang (required for those with XS articulated rear lift socket), it
looks as if
it will foul on any guide that I could use.  Have I missed something, or
does someone else have a solution?
Dave  #340 (now XS)