Re: Fuel line routing in engine compartment

Subject: Re: Fuel line routing in engine compartment
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:24:45
Bob,
<< Am working away in the engine bay (skinning my knuckles!) and hooking up
lots of hoses and ducting.  Have the two fuel lines and the manual says to
 "protect from engine heat". >>

try aeroquip firesleeve hose, thats the recommended stuff. I think i used
0.75 inch and  0.81inch I.D., parts no FBS1200,and FBS1300 but that was a UK
supplier,:
Think Automotive
292 Worton rd
Isleworth
Middlesex  TW7 6EL
tel 0181 568 1172 (new code for london wef 23 april 2000, cant remeber what
it will change to!)
Firesleeve not cheap but it is apparently the best stuff you can get. Check
O.D of any oil pipes you may need to sleeve too.

chus,
dave
g-bxum