Fuel Pressure Gauge

Subject: Fuel Pressure Gauge
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:57:58
Hi Folks,

I've finally powered up my panel again after fitting a fuel pressure gauge.

I switched on the electric pump and the needle didn't move ... this can mean
one of two things. a) the electric pump doesn't produce a measurable pressure
b) I have a problem with my wiring.

Should the gauge respond when switching the electric pump on? What sort of
PSI?

Thoughts please. Oh, and if I appear to be a bit slow in getting my Europa
back in the air - it's because I am. I'm marrying the girl I mentioned at
Christmas so I've been slightly sidetracked!

Regards
Martin Tuck
N152MT
Wichita, Kansas