Dummy Spars

Subject: Dummy Spars
From: Paul McAllister <pma@obtero.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 21:25:51
Hi all,

Could someone offer some tips here.  I can't quite understand how these
things will be used when aligning the aileron quick connect system.  The
first problem is that the 1/2" holes are in the wrong place, they seem to be
about 1/8" out when compare to the spar.  Could someone help explain the
following:

- What the wooden blocks on the end are for.
- Are the two1/4" holes in the end of these blocks significant.
- How do I actually use these things
- If I fill and re drill the 1/2" holes, which end to I fill, the one close
to the block or the tip ?

Thanks,  Paul (363)