RE: Weight and balance

Subject: RE: Weight and balance
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:46:57
Hi! All.
Just realised that my Son is a clever sod with his computor, so I got him
to down load the details below.
It there an Index or Key available to enable us to turn up items which may
be of interest.
What I'm saying is that the cog17 item uses data for a typical Europa ? Is
there an earlier item which enables a particular aircraft's figures to be
applied to develop a dedicated envelope for that 'plane and indeed a trike
set-up as well, presuming the existing envelope is for a monowheel !
Regards Bob Harrison 337 G-PTAG----Original Message-----